Remove Your Phone Number From Trucaller

HOW TO REMOVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER FROM TRUECALLER

Hello Readers, After a Long Time i Got a Good Post Based on Android Tricks and Tips, Today I Bring you how to remove your phone number from true caller.

Why am I Sharing This With You?
Actually me and my friends used to do some prank calls, and by true caller people caught us and identified our names, since that day i really got aggresive and had a positive aim that i should remove my phone number from truecaller list and i never want to be identified and i tried the trick works fine. I mean many of us must be doing abit of prank calls and i enjoy it too lol

We don't wanna be caught do we... :p


REMOVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER FROM TRUECALLER
  1. First Go To This LINK
  2. Enter Your Phone Number, and Write the Captcha in the Box which will be provided, check out the screenshot below

  3.Click on The Unlist Button, and your number is                   succesfully out from Truecaller...

If any Rectifications or Problems Send Us An Email on : cehacks2013@gmail.com   OR Send us a PM in our Facebook Page

Click to Like Our Facebook Page


1 comment :